Selamat pagi, I mean it, sangat pagi. Tertanda jam 0.36, 14 April 2010 . Ada lingkaran merah di kalenderku, err.. enggak sih lebai aja, okay ada notification di facebook, it’s your birthday, MOM. Happy belated birthday.
you would never get too old (well actually you did), anyway just ignore the brackets one. Well yea but inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened, right? Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
you would never get too old (well actually you did), anyway just ignore the brackets one. Well yea but inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened, right? Wisdom doesn't necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
Ulang tahunku kemarin aku sempet bilang gak papa kan if there’s no present, yea because I have nothing to give back to you. Well, you give me everything just by breathing. And when you said the best present would be my ability to brag-my-self-of-capability-which-i-really-have, there, tulisan ini dan gambar dibawah jadi kadomu (I know I’m damn good at it right =D), enjoy your disappointment, sorry -,-
Anyway I’m still thinking that it could cause a descent menye-menye dari tulisan ini, haha.
And you can brag it to your friends, apa iya ada anak-anak mereka yang ngasih kado kaya gini? haha it would be unique, istimewaaa.
And you can brag it to your friends, apa iya ada anak-anak mereka yang ngasih kado kaya gini? haha it would be unique, istimewaaa.
Oke sebenernya ini cuma ngeles karena I was too selfish and lazy to get out there and buy present (note: I won’t change just because of this :|). I would give you a birthday cake and stuff, but I thought it would hurt you because you know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake (get it? Haha percayalah ini lucu dikalangan koloni ku).
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Happy birthday, heart you so much, xx.

No comments:
Post a Comment