your last word on our chat box : i miss you



These moments of bliss I don’t want to forget, these habits of love proven so hard to break.
Who cares about history? All that matters is that I miss you. Why can’t that be enough to call you? Does it have to be more complicated then that?
So I read your last words over and over again, to remind my self it wasn’t my feelings that were holding things back. Maybe I can convince my self of what everyone else seems to know.
Still, there are times when the memories override my logic and overwhelm my reason, your reason. It makes me question both your, our actions, when I know it doesn’t make sense to contact you because nothing has changed, and nothing ever will. I am the only one in the world who doesn’t seem to understand.
Love conquers all, whether you want it to or not.
really, really want to ask how do you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment